Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shoes: )




I am a big shoe fanatic, i am absolutely obsessed with shoes. Hightop shoes, low top shoes, slippers, and even flipflops. My favorite type of shoe is hightop blazers. This blog will be about my top 3 shoes of 2010. Tell me what you think of each shoe.



Shoe #1. Now, this shoe is the simple grey, white, and black. Most people think blazers are overrated but there are soo many kinds of blazers. Neutral colors like these are amazing, you can wear them with almost anything except for those brown colors like gold or brown.




Shoe#2. The Sperry Topsiders: ). This shoe is absolutely insane. I know some of you are like what the heck is she thinking about with these shoes. These shoes are perfect for those hot days. NO SOCKS REQUIRED! : ). Plus, they are the most comfortable shoes in the world, atleast I think so. For the people who go fishing or boat riding in the summer, this shoe is amazing to wear. Don't knock them until you try them.


Shoe #3. Personally, I think everyone in the world should have atleast ONE pair of nike dunks. These shoes are perfect for anything. You can wear them around, wear them to school, and even wear them to go play basketball. And they are the nicest looking shoes, I have every seen in my whole lifetime. Now, these shoes are a simple grey, white, with a purple inside. But who is ever going to notice the purple inside. Honestly, you can wear them with whatever. Maybe not brown or any of those brown resembling colors. But who wears brown anymore? GET A PAIR!

No comments: